Click her for...... Mascara Tutorials
1. First curl your lashes with an eyelash curler, if your eyelashes are straight. This really helps to open up your eyes and makes them look bigger.
Make sure that you open up the curler fully before pulling away from the lash, in order not to pull out your lash.
2. Wipe off excess mascara from wand as to not overload the wand.
3. Hold the wand and stroke up and out working from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner of the eye. Concentrate more color on the outer corner of the eye for a more dramatic effect.
4. For bottom lashes wipe off excess color from wand, hold vertically straight in front of you. Stroke down the bottom lashes, working from the inner to the outer corner of the eye.
5. Use an eyelash comb and brush through if the lashes become stuck together.
6. To remove smudges, dip a cotton swab into a small amount of eye makeup remover and gently rub off excess mascara.
:To set curl, hold wand and lashes together at the tips for a several seconds.
: Apply second coat before the first coat has dried to avoid clumping.
: Apply mascara carefully to the bottom lashes, holding wand vertically.
: While lashes are still wet, comb through the lashes (carefully) with a lash comb to separate each lash.
Tips: To widen eyes apply mascara to outer edges of lashes, away from the nose.
Be sure to wash off your mascara each night. Not only will it smear during the night, you won't be able to apply more until your lashes are free from the old mascara.
Mascara is a breeding ground for germs. Be sure to replace it every three months.
Never pump the wand into the tube. This procedure only adds air to the mascara, drying it out.
Check Out Mascara Tutorials
Want more tips and Training's?